Need an Affordable Auckland Lawyer Fast? Call Melanie Coxon 021-911-133
My team and I can help you now. My name is Melanie Coxon. I have 23 years experience in traffic and criminal law. I am fast & affordable as well as user friendly. I have an excellent track record. See Great Recent Results or read our excellent references on line if you are looking for a confidence booster.
My Lawyer Help lawyers are also available to appear for you at the North Shore, Waitakere, Manukau, Papakura and Pukekohe District Courts or out of town Courts including Hamilton, Tauranga, Wellington and Christchurch. Air fare, travel time and court appearance cost xtra.
What do you need help with?
Need a Limited Work Licence (Auckland or Nationwide)
- Fastest online application process
- Same day office appointment or phone interview. Office open till 7:30pm weekdays (Half a block up from Auckland District Court just before Victoria Street were the Bungy chair jump is) or we can do a phone interview with you if it your first offence or suspension or you live outside Greater Auckland.
- Only $600+GST ($690) plus filing fee ($200.00 for demerits plus $50 court sealing order charge or $150.00 for drink drive or other court imposed disqualification) if your first* drink drive or demerit suspension.
- *Money back guarantee ($460) if the Judge refuses your application! (Conditions apply)
First Drink Drive charge, not sure what to do? In need of some peace of mind?
- Get a quick drink drive assessment now (Did the Police breach your Bill of Rights of not follow correct procedures?) Simply answer our online Drink Drive questions now.
- Want a prompt no fuss, get it over with court resolution with a minimum fine and disqualification?
- Easy Pay as You Go fees - only $200+GST for each office or Court appointment
- Same Day/Next Day/evening or Saturday afternoon appointment available
Facing your 2nd drink drive charge within 5 years?
- Get a quick drink drive assessment now (Did the police breach your Bill of Rights?)
- Don't qualify for a limited licence but your job is at serious risk?
- Need to defend?
- Gave blood?
- Want a skilled affordable Lawyer Help drink drive lawyer to try and sort out your legal mess?
In the gun for a 3rd or subsequent drink drive?
- Hit rock bottom?
- Need a helping hand to stay out of jail?
- Let me help you prepare a survival plan now!
- We have the answer!
- Proven track record
- Easy Pay as You go fees - only $230 inclGST for each office or Ak Court appointment
Need a Tricky Traffic Charge sorted out?
- Charged with speeding, careless use, dangerous drive, sustained loss of traction, careless use causing injury, dangerous driving causing injury or death
- Prepared to do a defensive driving course?
- Possible Options: Diversion may be available for 1st time offenders
- Other options: Diversion appeal, charge withdrawn, a reduced charge, a disputed facts hearing, guilty plea and fine, fine and disqualification, discharge without conviction (if you have a proper basis) and disqualification
Facing a Criminal Charge?
- District Court jurisdiction.
- Not sure whether to defend, plea bargain or just plead guilty.
- Need a special sentencing result?
Domestic Violence Charge?
- Want to know the Rubic's Cube solution to a domestic violence charge?
- Seeking a discharge without conviction?
- Seeking a section 106 discharge without conviction?
- Seeking a section 94 community service order in lieu of disqualification?
Online Application Forms
Use the quick links below to go straight to the application form for the legal service you require:
Why choose Melanie Coxon
- Is Fast, Friendly and Affordable
- Has 18 Years Experience
- Immediate Appointment Available
- Contactable 24 / 7 in an Emergency
- Has Great Results
- Affordable Fees
- Easy Pay As You Go
- Access to Top Criminal Researcher
- Access to Top Private Investigator
- Lawyer Help office on Albert Street is only a ½ block from the Auckland District Court
Hit rock bottom and need a helping hand? Don't end up like Amy Winehouse - visit Ahuru Lodge for drug and alcohol rehab treatment options.
Terms and Conditions of engagement are:
- Melanie Coxon holds no indemnity insurance.
- Melanie Coxon has had no Law Society complaints in her practising career.
- Melanie Coxon has her own complaints procedure available in accordance with the Client Care Rules 2008 of the Lawyers and Conveyancers Act 2006. Details supplied upon engagement, at request, or online here.