Need an Affordable Auckland Lawyer Fast?
I can help you now. My name is Melanie Coxon. I have 16 years experience in traffic and criminal law. I am fast & affordable as well as user friendly. I have an excellent track record. See Great Recent Results or read our excellent references on line if you are looking for a confidence booster.
Lawyer Help lawyers are also available to appear at the North Shore, Waitakere, Manukau, Papakura and Pukekohe District Courts.
What do you need help with?
Need a Limited Work Licence (Auckland or Nationwide)
- Fastest online application process
- Same day office appointment (Half a block from Auckland District Court) or phone interview if out of Auckland
- Only $600+GST ($153.33 filing fee only applies to drink drive not demerits)
- Money back guarantee! (Conditions apply)
First Drink Drive charge, not sure what to do?
- Get a quick drink drive assessment now (Did the Police breach your Bill of Rights?) Simply answer online Drink Drive questions now.
- Want a prompt no fuss, get it over with court resolution with a minimum fine and disqualification?
- Easy Pay as You Go fees - only $200+GST for each office or Court appointment
- Same Day/Next Day appointment available
Facing your 2nd drink drive charge within 5 years?
- Get a quick drink drive assessment now (Did the police breach your Bill of Rights?)
- Don't qualify for a limited licence but your job at serious risk
- Need to defend?
- Gave blood?
- Want a skilled affordable Lawyer Help drink drive lawyer?
In the gun for a 3rd or subsequent drink drive?
- Hit rock bottom?
- Need a helping hand?
- Let me help you prepare a survival plan now!
- Proven track record
- Easy Pay as You go fees - only $200+GST for each office or Court appointment
- I have the stay out of jail formula
Need a Tricky Traffic Charge sorted out?
- Charged with speeding, careless use, dangerous drive, sustained loss of traction, careless use causing injury, dangerous driving causing injury or death
- Prepared to do a defensive driving course
- Possible Options: Diversion may be available for 1st time offenders
- Other options: Diversion appeal, charge withdrawn, a reduced charge, a disputed facts hearing, guilty plea and fine, fine and disqualification, discharge without conviction (if you have a proper basis) and disqualification
Facing a Criminal Charge?
- Summary Court jurisdiction (maximum 5 years imprisonment)
- Not sure whether to defend, plea bargain or just plead guilty.
- Need a special sentencing result?
Domestic Violence Charge?
- Want to know the Rubic's Cube solution to a domestic violence charge?
- Seeking a discharge without conviction?
- Seeking a section 106 discharge without conviction?
- Seeking a section 94 community service order in lieu of disqualification?
Online Application Forms
Use the quick lines below to go straight to the application form for the legal service you require:
Why choose Melanie Coxon
- Is Fast, Friendly and Affordable
- Has 18 Years Experience
- Immediate Appointment Available
- Contactable 24 / 7 in an Emergency
- Has Great Results
- Affordable Fees
- Easy Pay As You Go
- Access to Top Criminal Researcher
- Access to Top Private Investigator
- Lawyer Help office on Albert Street is only a ½ block from the Auckland District Court
Hit rock bottom and need a helping hand? Don't end up like Amy Winehouse - visit Ahuru Lodge for drug and alcohol rehab treatment options.